October 19th & 20th 2013
Fall Into St. Michaels festival
*Ghost Tours – 6 and 8 PM
*Shelter Center Bike Race – 8AM St. Michaels Elementary School -Details 443-205-2828, Benefits Interfaith Shelter
* Halloween Costume Contest 11:00, Bring the Kids , pets, adults in costume and compete in the spirit of Halloween
-@ SMCC -
* Guess Candies in the Pumpkin Contest @ SMCC– All day
*Historic St. Michaels Walking Tour 10 AM – St. Michaels Museum at St. Mary’s Square
*Pumpkin Carving contest- Carving starts at 8:30AM Judging at 1 PM corner of Railroad & Talbot
* Bake Sale Noon until gone
* Cupcake Decorating noon until gone (Children 12 and under)
* Face Painting noon until 3 PM
* Witches Cackling Contest 2:00 & 3:00
* Witches Broom toss Competition 1, 2,& 3PM
* Pie Baking Contest- Benefits Community Center, Delivery of entrant pies 8:30to 9:30 AM, Judging at 10 AM Selling at 11 AM, Home baking & Chef categories
* Kids Coloring Tables – Noon until 4PM
Sunday October 20th
* Jack Russell Races – Inn of Perry Cabin, Registration 9 to 10 AM Races at 11 AM
Friday Oct 25 Spooktacular Costume Party- St. Michaels School complex Call Trish- 410-829-3883
Sunday October 27th
– St. Michaels Fire Dept. Auction, Carpenter Street
Saloon - Auction starting around 3 PM. Items & Donations welcome.
Benefits Volunteer Fire Dept. Call for details.
*Trick or Treating in St. Michaels 6 to 8 PM.
Don’t miss the decorated Scarecrows around Town
Shopping/ Restaurants & lots of Fun!
Plenty of Free parking!
Enjoy the Festive Atmosphere Come celebrate the Fall Season